Tuesday 1 September 2009

On a Break








Don't worry we're not on a break as a band, that's what couples do who get sick of each other but still have mutual friends so are scared to break up. Although we do get sick of each other as a band, this only tends to happen after prolonged exposure to each other's company especially in confined spaces.

We are on a break from recording which explains why I'm writing total crap to 'pad' the blog and and keep it fresh, innit. It's quite frustrating cos we'd like to get straight back in the studio to keep things moving, but it's good to get the time to reflect and listen to what we've done. And it's sounding good btw, obviuosly not gonna post up any previews yet cos don't want to give too much (anythying) away.

in the meantime, i thought i'd post up some mostly patp unrelated photographs i've taken of things in my days off which caught my eye or make me chuckle.





This sky made me feel worried when i walked out of my house. There were a group of seagulls screaming and I had to run away.


And here is a house opposite a friend of mine's which stopped shaving completely.
Wine tasting


bye

1 comment:

  1. I would like more info aboot the course.
    how about that sentence, not one bad apostrophe, that will teach him

    ReplyDelete